In 1929 the Lutheran parish of Michałki celebrated its 150th Anniversary.
On the occasion a commemorative paper was published by the members of the parish. The document gives a good insight into the history of the parish.
A copy of this document was kept within the family of Arthur Hitzeman, who started with a first translation of the document.
The old wooden church at Michałki
The digital revision and the English translation was done by Arthur Hitzeman and Jutta Dennerlein.
Get German Document Size: 1.8 MB
Get English Document Size: 1.8 MB
© UpstreamVistula.org 2005