Lutheran Church at Rypin - Photo by: Jutta Dennerlein, 2006
Ernst Waldemar Krusche (1938-1939),
Hugo Schmidt (1940-1945)
(2nd Pastor) Bruno Gustav Czerwiński (1940-1945)
Till 1938 Rypin belonged to the parish of Michałki-Rypin.
Already in 1888 a Lutheran church was built in Rypin. Accordingly the vicarage was also moved from Michałki to Rypin. After Michałki had built it's own church in 1935-1937 Rypin became an independent parish.
The village Oborki built a new school in 1931. Among other contributions the building was financed by a donation of Nobel Prize winner Thomas Mann.
After the separation from Michałki the parish of Rypin contained the villages: Cetki, Somsiory, Skudzawy, Tomaszewo, Trombin and Zbojenko.
Lutheran Church at Rypin, entrance - Photo by: Jutta Dennerlein, 2006
Lutheran Church at Rypin, detail - Photo by: Jutta Dennerlein, 2006
Eduard Kneifel: Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939