About 1800 Pomeranian settlers founded East of Sierpc the village Sokołowy Kąt.
About 1870 settlers who came from the Vistula valley founded the colonies Łaszewo and Siemiątkowo as arrays of isolated standing farms.
The villages Łaszewo, Siemiątkowo and Sokołowy Kąt have been Kantorate that belonged to the parish of Sierpc. But the way to the church at Sierpc had been too far. In 1933 these villages therefore formed the parish Siemiątkowo.
The parish had no church and no school.
Eduard Kneifel: Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939