12 km South-East of Lipno
Orłowo belonged to the parish of Lipno. They had a German school and a prayer house. Both buildings were destroyed in 1926 by an arsonist.
In 1933 a new prayer house with an integrated room for school was built.
In 1936 Orłowo became a branch (Filial) of the new parish of Łąkie. The branch Orłowo consisted of the villages Orłowo, Będzeń, Piaseczno, Karolewo and Rumunki-Tupadły.
Followers of the free-church movements of the Fretler and Pfingstler from Orłowo, Teodorowo and Sadki-Jasień also had their prayer room in Orłowo.
Eduard Kneifel: Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939
© UpstreamVistula.org 2005