The Płock Church Book shows the baptism of three children of Ludwig Kramer and Eva Taube for the years 1851, 1853 and 1855.
The parents must have lived on the Vistula islands and as it seems, they lived a restless live - for each of the entries in the Church Book shows a different island: Kępa Popudarska, Kępa Swiniciska and Kępa Gopiekarska.
Unfortunately none of the islands can be found on any map.
Was it the Vistula that made one island after the other disappear so that the Kramers had to move on to another one every other year?
Or didn't they change the island at all and was it just that the name of the island changed that often?
Or is it once again Pastor Boerner's handwriting that is fooling us into wild speculations?
Another plausibe explanation was offered here: Maybe the Kramers lived on the islands only in summer looking after herds grazing in the meadows and changed their whereabouts with the needs of the herds.