The cemetery of Nagodów, the former Nagold, is located in the northern part of the village. It can be found behind a significantly well kept house at the northern side of the road.
The cemetery has recently been cleared from all bushes. This complete clearing makes orientation easy but completely destroys the atmosphere of the cemetery.
The posts of the entrance and the almost completely preserved cement posts of the fencing define the area of the cemetery very clearly.
In the center of the cemetery the large wooden cemetery cross is still standing. There are only few grave borders and some fragments of pedestals. Two graves are decorated. A new gravestone showing a collection of names with death dates between 1875 and 1945 has been placed on top of an old pedestal. The original gravestone of this grave is lying behind the new stone. It is the only old gravestone and shows an inscription.