Skrzypkowo has been a Kantorat that belonged to the parish of Ossówka. Differences about the place where to build the church made more than 100 families leave the Lutheran church of Augsburgian confession and found a free Lutheran church called "Dreieinigkeitsgemeinde Skrzypkowo-Jackowo".
To attract and confirm the remaining members of the Augsburgian confession the Kantorat advanced to become a branch (Filial). Initially the Filial was served from Lipno, later from Ossówka.
The Filial consisted of the villages Skrzypkowo, Jackowo und Morgowo.
Eduard Kneifel: Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939