Łąkie / Lonke
15 km North-East of Lipno
Bruno Ochendrowitsch (1937-1939)
Originally the settlement Lonke/Łąkie had been a Kantorat of the Lipno parish.
In 1926 the prayer house was transformed into a church building by adding a tower.
In 1936 Łąkie and some other villages formed a separate parish.
Eduard Kneifel: Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939
© UpstreamVistula.org 2005