Brzozówka originally has been a Kantorat of the parish Ossówka. Disagreements about the place where the church should be built and the competition of a free-church parish founded in Skrzypkowo-Jackowo lead to the advancement of Brzozówka and Oborg to form the branch (Filial) Brzozówka in 1928. This measure was designed to encourage the remaining members of the Augsburgian Church and to prevent further spreading of the free-church ideas.
The branch Brzozówka has first been administrated by the Pastor of Ossówka, then by the Pastor of Makowisko.
Eduard Kneifel: Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939