Michał Jastrzębski and Artur Witkowski describe the cemetery of Mokre Niemieckie as follows:
The cemetery is situated 1250 m southwest of the settlement Krzywy Kołek. Today only a water mill, a forestry station and during the summer months a riding stable can be found in this area. The cemetery is situated on a small hill amidst the forest. The vegetation showing 13 more than 100 years old oak trees, old pine trees and acacias differs significantly from the surrounding area.
Posts of the entrance and fragments of the cemetery's enclosure can be seen. The fencing consists of cement poles each in a distance of 3.20 m from each other. So the area of the cemetery can still be made out. The length is 67 m and the width 35 m. Consequently the area of the cemetery covers 0,23 ha.
About 20 gravestones can be seen. Noticeable are a carved wooden cross, a stone slab in the shape of a heart and a boulder stone with an inscription. Large pieces of wood represent the remains of the cemetery cross. More grave sites are barely recognizable as shallow depressions in the ground. The better preserved gravestones are situated nearer to the entrance. As opposed to the barely recognizable grave sites which are far away from the entrance. This fact gives the idea that there might have been a division of the cemetery into areas for more wealthy and not so wealthy persons.
Till the time of World War II the cemetery had been used by the ethnic German inhabitants of the village of Mokre Niemieckie, which doesn't exist anymore. The oldest inscription dates back to the year 1911 (1917 ?, 1927 ?), the newest inscription is dated 1940.