Michał Jastrzębski and Artur Witkowski describe the cemetery of Wola Brwileńska as follows:
The cemetery is located about one Kilometer South of the village at the edge of the forest. It is easy to recognize since somebody had fastened one of the wooden crosses to a tree. The cemetery can also be recognized by an old oak tree, large pine trees, Acacia and Lilac.
There are 13 gravestones made from cement, granite and sandstone. There are many burial mounds as well. The inscriptions are in German and Polish language. The earliest readable inscription dates back to 1862, the latest inscription is from 1942. In the center of the cemetery the fragments of the lying 4.50 m high cemetery cross can be found.
Some of the older signs of destruction that the graves show might go back to war activities. Other destructions show the signs of later acts of vandalism.
People from the area report that the cemetery is regularly visited. The graves are sometimes decorated with flowers or candles.