The cemetery of Bieliny is located in the center of the village, south of the road. It is situated on a low, probably artificial hill.
In the center of the cemetery a small area has been cleared from the bushes. There, on the highest spot of the cemetery, a rather new looking wooden cross with a small metal inscription plate can be found (Wilhelm Link). The inscription dates back to 1940 and demands 'Peace on earth'.
In the still very overgrown parts of the cemetery some grave borders, fragments of pedestals and crosses, some lying gravestones with inscriptions and a standing stone cross can be found. In the western part of the cemetery there is a broken off iron cross standing in an open brick lined grave.